Quality #1. www.driftmods.net

Looking for the downloads section? Click here

Sandra
Pro
Pro
Topic Author

*** Stealing OUR mods

Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:10 pm

Hello ive just been informed that *** are stealing our mods, Chase Falken Mustang is there, and renes eclipse not sure if anything else is there but i wouldnt be suprise. anyone got any idea of what to do against this?
[img width=600 height=178]http://img194.imageshack.us/img194/4900/bodypng.jpg[/img] Endless : I'm talking to henrique right now..

Endless : Screw ***. The mods aren't getting removed, and we're not gonna do anything about it either.
Just let them be the biggest losers in the Live for Speed modding scene if that's what they want.

We are driftmods, and we are number one. ;)
Last edited by Sandra on Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[img width=606 height=138]http://www.upload.ee/image/1395090/Sandra2.png[/img]
Hater Of Fags That Dont Have A Real S2

tiagopinto
Pro
Pro

Re: *** Stealing OUR mods

Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:15 pm

[quote="Sandra"]
Hello ive just been informed that *** are stealing our mods, Chase Falken Mustang is there, and renes eclipse not sure if anything else is there but i wouldnt be suprise. anyone got any idea of what to do against this?
[/quote]

so many more just search by user name of were like:

Rene:
http://***/?s=rene

Chase
http://***/?s=chase

Backa:
http://***/?s=backa

just an example

what to do: idk rly if they have a user here they download and upload to their server that's impossible to stop

EDIT by tiagodriftking(me):

the best thing to do i guess is ban that account that download and upload to *** but guess not a solution
Last edited by tiagopinto on Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Chase
Administrator
Administrator

Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:18 pm

That`s my old 2010 mustang,i uploaded that there.
And Rene uploaded a few of his mods too,but this is bitching ,i even add something to my mods "Do NOT post this mod to any other websites."
They dont give a crap about it
Automotive Visualization. Check us out! Image www.owlempires.com

SkaM

Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:20 pm

yes, noticed Rene's eclipse there. Posted a comment, but they've made such system that a comment has to be approved so probably won't even see it up there. I don't think there's much we can do. Only thing you could really do is put a text something like "from DriftMods.Com" somewhere in a car's panel or something. No way they would remove that one.

Endless
Administrator
Administrator
Has liked: 30 times
Been liked: 5 times

Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:20 pm

[quote="Chase03"]
That`s my old 2010 mustang,i uploaded that there.
And Rene uploaded a few of his mods too,but this is bitching ,i even add something to my mods "Do NOT post this mod to any other websites."
They dont give a crap about it
[/quote]

http://***/2011/03/xr-ford-mustang-2010/

and that's the new one..
ROG MAXIMUS IX APEX | Intel Core i7-7700K @ 5200 MHz | 16GB G.Skill Trident Z @ 4300 MHz | Asus ROG Strix GTX 1080 @ 2100 MHz | 512GB M.2 950 PRO NVMe | Dual Kraken X41 | Full Noctua | Asus ROG Swift PG279Q
http://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/3096579

Maku
Administrator
Administrator

Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:23 pm

Leave Britney alone :'( :'(
Anyways... No mercy for the *** !!!!

Chase
Administrator
Administrator

Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:24 pm

[quote="SkaM"]
yes, noticed Rene's eclipse there. Posted a comment, but they've made such system that a comment has to be approved so probably won't even see it up there. I don't think there's much we can do. Only thing you could really do is put a text something like "from DriftMods.Com" somewhere in a car's panel or something. No way they would remove that one.
[/quote]
My Subaru had one on the steeringwheel tube.
My new mods will have a HUUGE DRIFTMODS logo on the dashboard

tiagopinto
Pro
Pro

Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:28 pm

[quote="Chase03"]
[quote="SkaM"]
[/quote]
[/quote]

HUUGE DRIFTMODS logo don't solve anything a logo like on pox skyline(guess not sure) it's alright but that just shiw that mod was done from driftmods they stoll them at the same

Drakey
Administrator
Administrator

Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:29 pm

Yeah me and Rene have put driftmods logos in our recent releases, to be honest even if we could put a stop to *** hosting our mods, the bastards will just find somewhere else to host them, I've found our mods on sites I've never even heard of before. :/
[img width=606 height=138]http://imgboot.com/images/Pox/tssiggy.png[/img]

Chase
Administrator
Administrator

Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:31 pm

[quote="tiagoDriftKing"]
[quote="Chase03"]
[quote="SkaM"]
[/quote]
[/quote]

HUUGE DRIFTMODS logo don't solve anything a logo like on pox skyline(guess not sure) it's alright but that just shiw that mod was done from driftmods they stoll them at the same
[/quote]
Than,a Driftmods 3D logo,what we can place on the bottom of the windshield,or somewhere else.

tiagopinto
Pro
Pro

Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:33 pm

[quote="Pox"]
Yeah me and Rene have put driftmods logos in our recent releases, to be honest even if we could put a stop to *** hosting our mods, the bastards will just find somewhere else to host them, I've found our mods on sites I've never even heard of before. :/
[/quote]

yes it's impossible to stop this sh!t just ask if they put a logo of dm site to download there

tiagopinto
Pro
Pro

Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:35 pm

[quote="Chase03"]
[quote="tiagoDriftKing"]
[quote="Chase03"]
[quote="SkaM"]
[/quote]
[/quote]

[/quote]
Than,a Driftmods 3D logo,what we can place on the bottom of the windshield,or somewhere else.
[/quote]

i guess that the mods don't need to change just the people don't need to be shelfish

Nagata
Administrator
Administrator
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 1 time

Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:40 pm

It's nothing new, two of my mods have been uploaded a couple of times already. The mods are being uploaded by some random chaps thinking they can get away with it; tbh i can't imagine Rodrigo doing that himself, the first time my 850 was uploaded there he personally got it off the site after contacting him; the second time a mod of mine was uploaded i remember Rodrigo asked Rene whether to keep it on the site or not. He obviously doesn't check the mods sources and he doesn't have to since he's just providing a mod repository.

Endless
Administrator
Administrator
Has liked: 30 times
Been liked: 5 times

Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:46 pm

Well i've been talking to Rodrigo and he won't remove the mods.. now he's sending me like 10 lines of google translate crap.. something about having sold *** or something..

I asked henrique_drifter to remove the mods but he doesn't know how to delete the mods atm.. so all we can do is wait..
ROG MAXIMUS IX APEX | Intel Core i7-7700K @ 5200 MHz | 16GB G.Skill Trident Z @ 4300 MHz | Asus ROG Strix GTX 1080 @ 2100 MHz | 512GB M.2 950 PRO NVMe | Dual Kraken X41 | Full Noctua | Asus ROG Swift PG279Q
http://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/3096579

Henrique_Drifter

Thu Mar 03, 2011 10:07 pm

I tried to contact Rodrigo DK, he told me he sold the ***, I'm trying to edit the messages created, but am having no permission for this

what happens is that some people send the mods without permission for the owner of the site, he simply put on the site, sometimes without checking if the same person who owns the mod, I'm seeing if I can delete posts.