Bought this baby couple of month ago.
-90's 200sx s13 with an RB25det.
Looked like this when I bought it:
Engine swap, 300zx front brakes, stripped, lexan rear windows, welded diff, homemade steerlock kit w/ modiefied control arms and alu subframe bushings was installed by the prev owner.
Engine is pretty much stock. ARP Bolts, Cometic gasget and an modified Mine's ECU.
Haven't had it on a Dyno yet but its estimated to around 300-350hp.
Currently in the process of building it my style tho imo it looked like shit when I bought it. (only bought it becouse the engine swap pretty much)
The first thing I Installed was some new fenders, +20mm front and +50mm in the rear, then full japspeed suspension arms and Driftworks Geomasters hubs in the rear, and driftworks CS2 coilovers all around.
Bought a set of Weds Kränze Bazeria and a set of Works VsKF.
Just got my new D-max hood and roofwing and installed it yesterday. (Y)
This is how my baby sits as we speak:
HQ: https://farm1.staticflickr.com/576/2139 ... 8647_o.jpg
HQ: https://farm6.staticflickr.com/5796/214 ... ffae_o.jpg
HQ: https://farm6.staticflickr.com/5645/213 ... 4acc_o.jpg
HQ: https://farm1.staticflickr.com/692/2139 ... d9da_o.jpg
HQ: https://farm1.staticflickr.com/591/2077 ... e505_o.jpg
Still alot to do on it. But Im having fun both on it and in it. ^^
An fast little vid I took before I started rebuilding it.
(Volume warning maybe)
http://scontent-ams3-1.cdninstagram.com ... 9680_n.mp4