Looking for the downloads section? Click here

Welcome to Frito's Workshop... Top Gear Test Track

Show us what you're working on!

Moderator: LFS Moderators

TomSkarsts

Sun Jul 26, 2015 9:01 am

Frito wrote: So many request's for Clon3 Mod for H on my PM box :) ok.. Give me some time

Edit: Clon3 is ready, in this archive you will find G & H version:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/2qm72029nq4h4dw/Clon3.7z?dl=0
Thanks a lot!

However, tried many XR car mods on FB - edited wheel tracks/positions so they fit perfectly, but the car ir bouncing and "falling" out of the track like something is wrong with the suspension. With your VOB it works great, so that means we cannot use another mods made for XR on FB/XF?
zalesplavejs87

Mon Aug 03, 2015 10:45 pm

when u will release e36 mod for this clon 3?
Frito

Tue Aug 04, 2015 12:01 pm

TomSkarsts wrote: Thanks a lot!

However, tried many XR car mods on FB - edited wheel tracks/positions so they fit perfectly, but the car ir bouncing and "falling" out of the track like something is wrong with the suspension. With your VOB it works great, so that means we cannot use another mods made for XR on FB/XF?
The suspension is fine, the problem is in colision model. There is no colision for FB in XR.VOB files. Clon3 is only for new mods with custom colision model.
zalesplavejs87 wrote: when u will release e36 mod for this clon 3?
Dont know, i'm 30 years old, got family etc. There is no time... work, home, family bla bla ::)
Sorry for my bad English - powered by Google Translate ;)

Zalecany język Polski na PW :)
DikoZ

Mon Nov 02, 2015 7:21 pm

Frito, Really Great Job

BTW i have done alot of tests of 3d objects/Tracks in blackwood and everything is spending very well, but i have no project even now, i just was thinking if u helped us about the collisions, I know its limit for only 10 poyls but that's not mean that we can't use it for a straight ground in air to be give us enough spec for the track or whatever, It would helps...
Darecki
Advanced
Advanced
Been liked: 2 times

Mon Nov 02, 2015 9:49 pm

Frito told me that in newer LFS versions (after WE update), these limits are much higher.
But there's noone with such abilities and free time to update the scripts...

DikoZ

Tue Nov 24, 2015 4:36 pm

Darecki wrote: Frito told me that in newer LFS versions (after WE update), these limits are much higher.
But there's noone with such abilities and free time to update the scripts...
Really Great News, That's really sounds good, cuz lol we now talk about something could help to make a tracks more realistic with much collisions.. So that's whet we want  ???, and ya, Truth nobody have time to complete projects as what i see, lOl, I hope that i can complete something, I really would complete something for players who lived with lfs  :-[ I Have a time already but need to work in collisions issue, so i think i can't complete anything without Modelers supports ! need help..
Mr. Apex
Advanced
Advanced
Has liked: 1 time

Tue Nov 15, 2016 12:51 pm

Holy thread resurrection …

I've received PM's of People asking for the original, Frito made damageable E30 coupé with a rollcage, so here goes the link:
http://www.file-upload.net/download-120 ... pe.7z.html

If I am mentally sane it does not have any illegal mods done to it
:D
zaster

Tue Nov 15, 2016 7:25 pm

Dear Apex - I love You!  ;D

#NOHOMO  ;)
  • Information