Looking for the downloads section? Click here

2013 Mercedes-Benz G63 ////AMG Mod by Vano Paniashvili

Show us what you're working on!

Moderator: LFS Moderators

Vano Paniashvili

Thu Apr 07, 2016 2:57 pm

yo guys! here is something new xD it's SUV in LFS and it's Mercedes-Benz G63 ////AMG
it's full package and it works on 0.6H, Here is Tweak,Sound,Setup,Rims And LFSLazy Dashboard. also work online.
special thanks to sti228 for rims and Longin for help!
Link: http://www119.zippyshare.com/v/Ydbv9GnR/file.html
Number Plate Texture Fix: http://www.mediafire.com/download/p2piw ... te+Fix.rar
here you can test drive of it:
[youtube]sFFScc1Mc9g[/youtube]
Last edited by Vano Paniashvili on Thu Apr 07, 2016 8:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nagata
Administrator
Administrator
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 1 time

Thu Apr 07, 2016 5:51 pm

Pretty cool ride, to be honest. Greets!
Bombardier
Been liked: 1 time

Sun Apr 10, 2016 6:34 pm

I have logged in to thank you! Great car. :D
Blacktop

Sun May 01, 2016 6:45 am

Finally, something that kinda fits my Detroit Diesel tweak :P

In all seriousness though Vano, the quality of your mods are surreal. I've tried this, your R34, your S2K, and your M4. Quality mods such as yours are VERY hard to come by, and you should be proud as hell about that! I had an account here a looong time ago (Hey Chase, Nagata, Endless, etc :P), but I went and remade an account, firstly, to tell you how appreciative I am of your mods, and secondly, to keep up the good work! You're really setting the new standard for quality LFS mods, and I for one can't wait to see what else you have in the works! Having a SUV in LFS is really unusual, and I've been having nothing but a blast with it :P

Anyway, thank you so so much for releasing your mods, and I sure as hell can't wait to see what you got coming up!

Stay awesome!
~BT
kielly32

Fri Sep 09, 2016 6:45 pm

I love this I have to say. Not a fan of mercedes at all, or their SUV's but the fact that its literally the only mod that has great textures and the right vehicle height. I'm all for it. You should consider making another SUV (*cough cough* range rover  ;)) or even a truck.
  • Information