Looking for the downloads section? Click here

[byBOYKA] Workshop - Toyota Supra RocketBunny (0.6F)

Show us what you're working on!

Moderator: LFS Moderators

NekoTaks

Mon Aug 04, 2014 4:31 am

Chase wrote: I might agree with the fact that its not a rocketbunny kit, its a bit similiar becouse of the arches.You might have to cut out a few pieces at the backside of the front arch, and just make a simple 2 piece cut on the rear arch to match the line between the chassi and the bumper

But there was no Rocketbunny or LibertyWalk kit created for the Supra yet,
and also...NFS has the world`s most fucked up bodykits,if you want to take a referrence,use real life stuff. None of the NFS kits are made after real life kits

Anyway,in my personal opinion,there is no hotter Supra than the Ridox Supra
he'd also have to do the front bumper, side skirts, and rear spoiler to complete the look, in addition to the flares ;) plus the rear flare wouldn't need a two-piece cut, the bumper doesn't terminate at the fender opening like most other cars.

every NFS game imo made has had the worst body kits ever made. . .harking back to the days of The Fast and The Furious :D

The Ridox Supra would be easy to make, just use Rene's Top Secret Performance Supra as a base, lol. or model your own. pretty sure you can whip up something rather nicee, Chase ;)
Randz

Mon Aug 04, 2014 1:29 pm

Chase wrote: Anyway,in my personal opinion,there is no hotter Supra than the Ridox Supra
This.

Also I kinda hate how the original fenders are showing beneath the fender flares. Seems kinda odd, since usually people cut that part away for more clearance to the wheel.
human

Fri Aug 22, 2014 2:31 pm

How about removing the wide fenders ??
it would be look nice then :)
  • Information