Looking for the downloads section? Click here

about www.downloadgamemods.com?

Chat about anything LFS modding related here

Moderator: LFS Moderators

PowerDrifter1

Sat Jul 13, 2013 9:40 am

Hello everybody.

How is it possible to add a car mod on www.downloadgamemods.com ?
I wan to add The BMW F10 M5 2013 V2.0 by me and Bandar to the page or list, because it is actually really underrated.

Here is download page specially made for this mod, but i want this download too on www.downloadgamemods.com ?

http://driftmods.net/forums/index.php?a ... w;down=286
Last edited by PowerDrifter1 on Sat Jul 13, 2013 9:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
PowerDrifter1

Sat Jul 13, 2013 4:48 pm

No, it isnt...

This is the updated version of it specially made by me and Bandar.

see the differents before you react..

It has a spoilerlip on the front and it is more detailed and realistic as possible, if you tried the mod yet.
I did make this mod together with Bandar, because i wanted something special and big as a example.
I tried to make The BMW F10 M5 2013 a lot better and complete than the first one that was actually made by Bandar self, because it was missing actually a lot bmw enjoyments as example engine sound, the engine physics, setup, interior-exterior details and a lot more addons ;)

If you read the reasons or story about the mod and why i did this...
It took really much time and motivation to do this it isnt a mod that just made..
This mod is made specially for car freaks as me actually that like BMW's that like to enjoy of cars and details what the car need to have as in real life, if this things are missing the car will not be real character, but ok i know there is some bugs as example the car chassis is specially smaller to fit on XRG or something and other bugs could be in the mod thats sometimes limits of LFS self, but important thing for my is that i need to be happy enough of it.

The important meaning or plan was to show this mod as a example for other lfsmodders to show whats can be possible if you take really care of what you want to be enough happy with.
I did really make a lot possiblitys in the car mod specially to enjoy of it,  to show what could be nice for the downloader or likers of this and The BMW F10 M5 2013 V2.0 by me and Bandar could give you a lot chooses to make your own original BMW F10 M5 2013. :)

I hope to see more of this mods by others and i hope to be clear enough or understandable..

Grtz PowerD
qa51m
Pro
Pro

Sun Jul 14, 2013 1:48 am

o yes i thought you were talking about the original, i didnt realise you meant the updated version. i didnt mean to sound like i was being rude or anything i was genuinely just saying that theres f10 bmw there. but i see what you mean now :)
Endless
Administrator
Administrator
Has liked: 30 times
Been liked: 4 times

Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:00 am

Hi,

In the next update of DGM I will add the following features.

- Categories/different games
- Add mod function (This is the one you need!)
- Better mod profile design
- Infinite scroll (Page loads 9 mods by default, if you scroll down, it will load more mods)
ROG MAXIMUS IX APEX | Intel Core i7-7700K @ 5200 MHz | 16GB G.Skill Trident Z @ 4300 MHz | Asus ROG Strix GTX 1080 @ 2100 MHz | 512GB M.2 950 PRO NVMe | Dual Kraken X41 | Full Noctua | Asus ROG Swift PG279Q
http://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/3096579

PowerDrifter1

Sun Jul 14, 2013 1:08 pm

Endless wrote: Hi,

In the next update of DGM I will add the following features.

- Categories/different games
- Add mod function (This is the one you need!)
- Better mod profile design
- Infinite scroll (Page loads 9 mods by default, if you scroll down, it will load more mods)
ok, thank you for the information.

I hope it will be ready quick as possible, but on a right way :)

Endless goodluck with making the new features.

Grtz PowerD.
qa51m wrote: o yes i thought you were talking about the original, i didnt realise you meant the updated version. i didnt mean to sound like i was being rude or anything i was genuinely just saying that theres f10 bmw there. but i see what you mean now :)
It doesnt matter, if you understand me now.
Its alright... :)
  • Information