Looking for the downloads section? Click here

PLEASE HELP ME

Chat about anything LFS modding related here

Moderator: LFS Moderators

2jzgte

Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:49 pm

I need help fron the community please ! LFS - 2JZ S14 ZENKI V2 teaser (Short Version) I want my S14 To look like that and SOUND like it ( It sounds like a real car sound and it may be ) . Initially I downloaded http://driftmods.net/forums/index.php?a ... w;down=132 RENE'S S14 Zenki and well my exhaust tip is smaller on my S14 Zenki in the video that I posted AND I do not have the body kit that the S14 Zenki has in the video . Could someone please help me I've searched for days now and I can't seem to find that engine sound OR skin
2jzgte

Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:02 pm

9 views and no one that can help me :(
Chase
Administrator
Administrator

Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:20 pm

Are you high or something ?
That`s Rene`s and MrPink`s S14,XRT

The sound was cutted from a real life video...
Automotive Visualization. Check us out! www.owlempires.com
2jzgte

Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:37 pm

Oh , But why can't I access the body the body that this guy has in the video then . And how come I can not put stickers on my car . I am really new to this sorry could you please help me
Chase
Administrator
Administrator

Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:23 am

Becouse you are a demo user.
Stickers are from a skin.jpg

2jzgte

Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:36 am

But wait , that doesn't make sense . Because I can use skins for the two cars I have . I Just can't change the body . For example the body I have currently on is the FIRST Picture in Rene's S14 Zenki . I want to change it to the second body , you are telling me I can't change it unless I have the full game . Are you sure ?
NekoTaks

Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:07 am

Since you are a Demo user, what you might be looking for is a GTR changer, like Chudy's. That body in the video is the XRT version. You can use Chudy's GTR changer to change the XRG to the XRT, as might be the case of the video. Otherwise, you can buy the game and drive the XRT.

The sound can be changed by tapping SHIFT+A, and you can adjust the sliders for each sound. The XRG won't have the turbo and dump valve sounds that the XRT has, but you could try to replicate the sound of the engine in the video that way. I've found some pretty great engine replications, like an RB26 one I currently use, that were made with this window. Otherwise, you can find a .eng sound file for the XRG from the Internet and drop it into the "eng" folder in the LFS directory.

As for the skin, why not create your own? You can be more creative that way, rather than asking around for the skin. I've replicated a few skins I've seen, such as the blue Supra skin (which I've been working on for a little while now. It can be found in the Skins section of the forum) that was based off of one I saw in one of Maku's videos. Plus, I'm pretty sure that S14 skin might be a private skin.
BONZOJOJO
Advanced
Advanced

Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:22 am

KaiTakashi wrote: Since you are a Demo user, what you might be looking for is a S2 License.
D-Max | BURST | Club Outrun | Go Sideways! | Inertia MS | Dori Raw! | Drift Union
http://marutinu.tumblr.com
Chase
Administrator
Administrator

Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:02 pm

You will never get that engine sound. Since thats cutted from a real life video.
2jzgte

Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:33 pm

I don't think you guys understand or maybe you do and I am just a complete idiot . http://driftmods.net/forums/index.php?a ... w;down=132 That is the S14 Zenki from Rene . Look at the third picture that is the body I want to access but I CAN NOT . I currently have the FIRST pictures body . I was wondering if you could tell me how I could access that body . For the vynils I have no idea how to put vynils because I am not familiar with photoshop ! I would have to use paint lolol and I don't think that would work . Like I said this is my second play playing LFS so just to clarify the XRG and the XRT are the same cars except one is Turbocharged am I correct ?
Chase
Administrator
Administrator

Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:42 pm

Oh god.
XRG/XRT/XRR Its the same car,with different bodytypes.
If you are a demo user,you have only 3 cars, XRG,XFG,FBM,enter the car list.
2jzgte

Sun Jan 13, 2013 3:58 pm

But wait , I am so sorry if I am making things complicated . Did you click Rene's link and see the different pictures so I can't access the other body because i dont have the full game ?
Bandar
Semi-pro
Semi-pro

Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:22 pm

2jzgte wrote: But wait , I am so sorry if I am making things complicated . Did you click Rene's link and see the different pictures so I can't access the other body because i dont have the full game ?
Yes.

sorry for my bad english :)
2jzgte

Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:23 pm

And also for the vynils on my car for example If I wanted to put vynils on the back of my S14 like this http://sphotos-g.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-a ... 7184_n.jpg . Could I use paint or would it not work ?
Chase
Administrator
Administrator

Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:07 pm

Yes you can. But if you want to make good looking skins,use Photoshop.
  • Information