For the past few weeks I've been working on setting up a car culture network called the PrettyFresh network.
It will have a few sections such as grassroots drifting videos, street drifting, but also car culture in video games. (That's where driftmods kicks in)
One of the most important things for team driftmods has always been Quality.
Our mods should be top notch & flawless, which seperates us from websites such as ***.
To maintain this level of quality, I have setup a few rules for the new modders at driftmods.net
If you want your mod to be featured in the latest mods list, or the homepage, your mod should meet the following requirements.
- Picture of the front of the car (perspective, slight angle)
- Picture of the rear of the car (perspective, slight angle)
- Picture of the car's interior
All pictures should be taken on max graphics settings. (Everything maxed out, full AA)
If your computer is too slow, position the camera first, change graphics settings, take a screenshot, then put them back to low.
- Download links should be put within the hide tags.
- Files should be hosted on mediafire or 4shared.
- Images should be hosted on a well known image host, like photobucket.
You can use Nagata's downloads as an example.
If your mod does not meet the above requirements, it will be moved to the Mod Workshop section.