Quality #1. www.driftmods.net

Looking for the downloads section? Click here

No votes

Total votes: 0

bluterus
Topic Author

Hey!

Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:21 am

Hey everyone names Pete I'm from Australia.
Been drifting in Live for speed on and off for the past 4 years. I'm into cars a lot I don't care if its Jap, American, Aus as long as it looks cool.

Joined up here to see if I can get some pointers as I'm going to try and model a copy of my race/drift car I'm building at the moment.

This is my project which i want to make a model of. It is a Toyota 1983 KE70 corolla in other countries known as a DX.
So far I have a 4AGE to go in fully rebuilt with forged rods, HKS valve springs, 264deg 8.1mm lift cams, T25G turbo, front mount, FC RX7 4 pot calipers for the front and JDM AE86 calipers for the rear. I have lowered springs with boge turbo shocks but will be going adjustable coilover once I get the $$$. I built the motor myself and doing all the body work myself so pretty much the whole project myself.
At the moment just fitted new AE86 struts and lowered springs, 24mm adjustable swaybar 18mm rear and adjustable panhard rod and all new rack and bushes. Got lots of parts to go on this car. Good thing is most parts from the Hachi's are able to be put on this as the driveline is virtually the same.
How it started
The original 1.3L
The 14x7 Wheels I'm going to run so I can go pretty low.
The 4AGE I'm going to put in
Trial fit of my intercooler

Some of my Inspiration

Angrydude

Re: Hey!

Wed Jun 16, 2010 6:30 am

Welcome Pete! ;)
RAP = Retards Attempting poetry
POP= Piss Overrated Poofters
R&B= Repetitive & Boring
METAL= Melodic Emotional Techincal/Talented Agressive Listening
\\m/